Garlic Ginger Broccoli
Prep Time: 7 minutes Cooking Time: 12 minutes Yields: 4 people
1 bunch broccoli
3 cloves garlic, minced
6 cups water
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
5-inch piece fresh ginger, finely grated
Tarragon or basil for garnish
1. Wash and cut broccoli into florets.
2. Peel the stems and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Add 6 cups water to a pot and bring to a boil.
4. Add broccoli and quick boil for about 3 minutes.
5. Remove from water and rinse quickly with cool water.
6. Heat skillet with oil, add garlic and sauté for a few seconds before adding broccoli.
7. Sauté broccoli and garlic, adding tamari soy sauce and ginger.
Notes: Try this dish with cauliflower or Brussels sprouts.