Baby Bok Choy & Shitake
Prep Time: 8 minutes Cooking Time: 8 minutes Yields: 6 people
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 small yellow onion, sliced into strips
4 heads baby bok choy, chopped
6 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoons mirin
1 tablespoon tamari
Sesame seeds, optional
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Add onions, turn heat down and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add shiitakes, bok choy, mirin and tamari.
4. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
5. Spread on a flat surface to cool and stop greens from cooking.
6. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.