Cashew Crusted Cod
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Yields: 4 people
4 6-oz cod fillets2 tablespoons silken tofu
4 tablespoons chives, chopped
1 teaspoon horseradish
Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup cashews, very finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place cod in a lightly greased, shallow baking dish.
3. In a small bowl mix the tofu, chives, horseradish, lemon zest and juice.
4. Season mixture with sea salt and pepper.
5. Cover cod evenly with mixture.
6. Top with cashews.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the fish is done and the crust is golden and crunchy.