Cream Cheese Pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Yields: 2 people/ 4-6 pancakes
2 oz cream cheese at room temperature
1 packet stevia sweetener or 1/2 tsp agave
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
3. Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or cooking spray.
4. Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.
5. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
6. Serve with a bit of syrup or agave and fresh berries.
Notes: A gluten-free, satisfying cross between a thick crepe and a thin pancake.