Easy Homemade Granola
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Yields: 3 people
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup slivered almonds or unsalted sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried shredded coconut
1/4 cup crystallized ginger
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Spread mixture in a thin layer on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 5 minutes and then stir with a spatula. Bake another 5 minutes and stir again.
5. Keep baking for about 15 minutes total until golden brown all over.
6. Cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Notes: Double this recipe and store it in an airtight container for up to a week. Enjoy it with milk or yogurt.