Rainbow Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes Yields: 4 people
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 bunch broccoli, chopped
2 cobs of corn (with corn removed)
1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
1. Heat oil in large skillet or pan.
2. Add carrots, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add broccoli, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add a splash of water, cover and allow to steam for 3 minutes.
6. Remove from heat, stir and leave covered for 2-3 minutes, depending on how crunchy you like your veggies.
7. Sprinkle on tamari and stir.
Notes: Try using Bragg’s Amino instead of tamari or soy sauce, to lower the sodium content.