Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes Yields: 4 people
1 head cauliflower
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil salt fresh ground pepper
2 cloves garlic
1. Pre-heat oven 400°F. Slice cauliflower in 1-inch slices (some will crumble apart, but that's OK).
2. Add to lightly oilded cookie sheet or glass pan. Season with salt.
3. Roast for about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, heat butter and olive oil in small pan. When hot, add fresh ground pepper and continue to heat until mixture turns brown. Add garlic and stir for the last minute or so.
5. Drizzle over cauliflower and serve.
Notes: Super-simple, super tasty recipe takes cauliflower from the bottom of the vegetable heap and dresses it all up.
Credit: Adapted from A Nutritionist Eats: www.anutritionisteats.com