Tin Foil Snapper
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes Yields: 2 people
2 cloves garlic, very finely minced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oilSea salt and pepper
2 4-6 ounce snapper fillets
2 navel oranges, cross section circle sliced
1 cup loosely packed chopped dill
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Rub mixture over fish.
4. Tear two 10-12 inch pieces of tin foil.
5. Lay down a few slices of orange on each piece of tin foil and place fillets over oranges.
6. Sprinkle with dill and cover with remaining oranges.
7. Fold over tin foil and close all around the edges. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve.