Late Summer Corn Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Yields: 6 people
6 ears of corn
1/2 small red onion, diced
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small bunch cilantro, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/4 cup olive oil
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil corn in a large pot for 5-10 minutes.
2. Remove from pot and cool by running under cold water.
3. Cut kernels from the cobs and place in a large mixing bowl.
4. Dice the onion and peppers, mince the cilantro and add to the bowl with the corn.
5. In a small bowl, add mustard to lemon juice and whisk, slowly adding olive oil. Add salt and pepper and miix well.
6. Pour lemon dressing over salad and mix. Top with tomato halves and serve.