Salmon Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 30 minutes
1 green bell pepper, seeded, washed and chopped
1 red bell pepper, seeded, washed and chopped
3 celery stalks, chopped1 bunch fresh dill, minced or 2 tsp. dried
2 tsp. olive oil
3 cups light mayonnaise, (preferably made with olive oil)
1/4 c. Dijon mustardSalt and pepper to taste
1 (15 1/2 oz.) can salmon, drained & flaked
1.5 lbs. wheat-free shell or spiral pasta, cooked al dente
1 1/2 cup vinaigrette, recipe below
1 c. fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
Green pepper, cherry tomatoes and/or avocados for optional garnish
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 red bell pepper, seeded, washed and chopped
1 tsp. thyme
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 cup olive oil
1 tsp. agave nectar or honey
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1. In a large bowl place the minced green and red peppers, celery, dill, olive oil, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
2. Add the salmon and mix it in. Add the pasta and mix it in.
3. Add the Vinaigrette and mix the ingredients together thoroughly. Adjust seasonings if necessary.
4. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and optional garnish.
1. Mix all ingredients except the oil together.
2. Add oil in a steady stream while using a wire whisk or fork until desired consistency.