Citrus Savory Chicken
Prep Time: 5 minutes Prep Notes: Marinade time: 1-3 hours
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Yields: 4 people
1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice (ruby red works best, but any kind will do)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Pinch of cayenne
2 pinches red chili flakes
4 chicken breast halves on the bone
1. Combine all ingredients, except chicken in a bowl.
2. Clean chicken and place in a zip-lock bag, add marinade.
3. Allow chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Place chicken with juice in a baking dish.
6. Bake covered for 20 minutes.
7. Uncover and bake for 25 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.